By submitting the contact or order form via this website (hereinafter referred to as the “Form”), you give to the company BETRA s.r.o., Company ID: 27882411, Tax ID: CZ27882411, registered office Dřevčice 48, 250 01 Dřevčice, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under the file number 123907 C (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) as the Personal Data Administrator your consent to the processing of personal data according to Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), to the extent of data filled in by you in the Form, including birth number (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data"), for the purposes of marketing activities of the Administrator and so-called partners and Supporters of the Administrator, in particular for the purpose of offering products or services, including sending information about events, products and other activities, offers to participate in marketing competitions, research and surveys, as well as for sending commercial communications by electronic means pursuant to Act No. 480 / 2004. Sb., On certain information society services, as amended, or sending the above materials beyond the scope of sending business communications using the electronic contact you provide.
Personal information may be disclosed to employees and individuals involved in the management of the Administrator, the Processor, partners and supporters of the Administrator. The consent is granted for a period of five years. The controller processes personal data automatically and manually, either alone or through the processor (s) (hereinafter referred to as the "Processor"), with whom it has a contract on the processing of personal data pursuant to Section 6 of the Act.
Learn about your rights
Provision of Personal Information is voluntary. You can revoke your consent at any time free of charge, by a written notice delivered to the Administrator's registered office or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also revoke your consent by removing it within the electronic offers sent. You also have the following rights in connection with the provision of your Personal Data:
- The right to access Personal Data pursuant to Section 12 of the Act: If you request information from the Administrator regarding the processing of Personal Data, the Administrator is obliged to provide such information to you without undue delay. The information will always include a statement about:
- purpose of the processing of Personal Data;
- the scope of the processing of Personal Data (ie information concerning the Personal Data which is the subject of the processing, including all available information on their source);
- the nature of the automated processing in connection with its use for decision-making, if such processing is performed on the basis of such processing or decisions which involve an interference with your right and legitimate interests;
- Recipients or categories of recipients of Personal Data. The administrator shall have the right to demand an appropriate fee for the provision of the above information, not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
- The right to correct Personal Data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. If you believe that the Controller or processor is processing Personal Data in violation of the protection of your privacy and personal life or in violation of the law, in particular if the Personal Data is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of its processing, you may:
- Ask the Administrator or processor for an explanation;
- Request that the Administrator or processor remove the situation (in particular, you may request that Personal Data be blocked, corrected, supplemented or destroyed);
- Contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The administrator will then inform you without undue delay of the settlement of your complaint, in accordance with the Law. This does not apply if your information would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort. If your request is found to be justified, the Administrator or Processor will immediately remove the defective condition.